Find your Future is an energetic and supportive network for all women in the North East who want the opportunity to join with others to explore the challenges they face working at an executive level. Through sharing their ideas and experiences and exploring different aspects of women in leadership roles as well as utilising their own collective knowledge and experience members seek to support the next generation of women leaders.
- To provide practical help to young women and girls to achieve their career ambitions and aspirations.
- To offer work shadowing, mentoring, career advice, volunteering work experience and apprenticeship opportunities.
- To increase awareness and raise the profile of the significant contribution women already make to the economic and social success of the County and the region.
- To provide opportunities to extend personal and professional development through sharing experiences and ideas
- Women working in a senior role whose remit covers Northumberland and the North East Region.
- There is currently no membership fee.
Meeting Cycle & Format
- Meetings to take place on a bi-monthly basis.
- Light refreshments will be available.
- Venues to have full disabled access
To observe confidentiality at all times on information discussed and in line with Chatham House Rule.