We have developed the following principles and aims to provide a framework for our network.
Find your Future:
- Is not a business but will be business like.
- Is not asking for a fee but is a membership organisation.
- Is not anti-men and will be actively seeking their support as managers and leaders.
- Is seeking to work collaborately with other groups with similar aims and ambitions
- Is not an exclusive club with a rigid framework but seeks to be inclusive and open to new ideas.
We aim to use:
- Use our individual and collective personal and professional knowledge and expertise to offer multiple supportive experiences to the next generation of potential women leaders.
- Increase awareness of the significant contribution that women already make to the social and economic success of the region
- Raise the profile of the many women who currently make an enormous difference to a wide range of organisations and companies across the public, private and voluntary sector.
- Provide opportunities to extend our own personal and professional development through learning from each other by sharing our experiences and ideas.